Foreign Trade In Goods Statistics (Q2 2020)
The value of total trade fell sharply by 27.30% in Q2, 2020 compared to Q1, 2020 and 27.46% compared to
- The value of total imports dropped by 10.69% in Q2, 2020 against the level recorded in Q1,2020 but increased by 0.39% year-on-year
- Imported Agricultural goods rose in value by 59.01% in Q2,2020 compared to Q1, 2020 and 66.28% compared to the corresponding quarter in 2019;
- Raw material imports increased by 85.69% in Q2,2020 compared to Q1, 2020 and 64.69% year –on-year.
- Total exports was 45.64% lower in Q2,2020 than Q1,2020 and 51.73% lower than Q2, 2019.
- Agricultural goods export dropped 38.2% in Q2,2020 compared to Q1, 2020 but rose 6.3% yearon-year
- Raw material goods export recorded a decrease of 56.2% in Q2,2020 compared to Q1, 2020 and 52.4% compared with the same quarter in 2019
Data source: National Bureau of Statistics