Telecoms Data: Active Voice and Internet per State, Porting and Tariff Information (Q4 2017)
- Total Active Voice Subscription and Total Active Internet Subscription in the fourth quarter of 2017 was 145,065,953 and 98,699,310 respectively.
- Total Active Voice Subscription increased by 3.69% from quarter 3, 2017.
- Total Active Internet Subscription increased by 5.83% from quarter 3, 2017.
- Both voice and internet communication subscriptions in the fourth quarter, 2017 were dominated by GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications).
- By the end of the fourth quarter 2017, South-Western and North-Central states recorded the highest numbers of voice and internet subscriptions than any other geo-political zones in Nigeria.
Data source: National Bureau of Statistics