Nigerian Pension Fund Administration Data
The Nigerian Pension Fund Administration Data for 2016 reflected that the Pension Fund Asset under Management as at 31 December, 2016 stood at N6,164.76bn as against N5,302.82bn in 2015. The total asset as at the period under review represents 6% of the GDP as against 5.57% in 2015. 98.56% of the funds were invested in domestic market while the remaining 1.44% were invested in foreign market.
Date source: National Bureau of Statistics